... Every dance a step, every word a song
Indian Culture Day –
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Rosice u Brna, Žerotínovo náměstí 1
(castle courtyard) more below ...
What is awaiting you at this event?
- STAGE: A packed program on the stage, which alternates several bands playing traditional Indian music and chanting mantras. Every hour is a 15-min performance of professional dancer (or dancers) of Bharata Natyam temple dance, which is a kind of art. You will also learn something from the well of Vedic (old Indian) wisdom and culture.
- WORKSHOPS: Indian-vegetarian cooking courses, Henna painting (and learning), demonstration and instruction of face painting for children and adults, sari dressing instruction (practical clothing for women), etc. For men aged 4 to 104 years archery instruction (one or multiple targets) entitled "Help Rama to rescue Sita", etc.
- Children's bouncy: Dvaraka castle, creating mandalas from sand and many thematic games for boys and girls.
- Market: stalls with food and drink, local vegetables, healthy bio-shops, farm produce, oriental shop with a beautiful Indian goods, etc.
During "Indian Culture Day – Dvaraka Festival 2017" you will be again able to get a ride on Indian camels!
Admission: adults 70 CZK
children under 15 years 50 CZK, children under 3 years free
- Parking is available in front of the castle or at square (100 meters from the castle)
- Contact: Ales Vajdik, 736184514, acyutag (at) seznam.cz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- INFO for sellers: If you want to have a stand or advertising at this festival, please contact us at the above phone number or e-mails. Any food and drink we have always arranged for.